Optics & Photonics | Test & Measurement | Optical Attenuator, Optical Signal Conditioning
High-precision programmable attenuators are key components to ensure smooth operation of optical communication and optical device testing system.
High-precision programmable attenuator
This programmable tunable attenuator can provide high-accuracy optical path attenuation for multiple channels at the same time, flexible at programming automatic or random attenuation values. It’s high attenuation accuracy, wide wavelength range, large attenuation range, fast slew rate conversion speed, excellent performance such as high repeatability, linearity, and excellent ease of use, provide an ideal solution for research institutions and high standard manufacturing enterprises.
- High accuracy, wide attenuation range (>50dB)
- Low IL (< 1dB), excellent transition speed slew rate (25dB/s)
- High repeatability and Linearity
- Programmable, API interface, remote control available
- Support 1~4 four channels attenuation, can OFFSET automatic compensation
- Support full wavelength attenuation, support single-mode / multimode
- Platform + module design
- Optical shutter function, support cascading applications
- Optical module BER test
- Optical active device testing system
- Optical passive device testing system
- Optical network testing
- Research institutions and laboratory application
- Instrument calibration or loss simulation
Wide wavelength range
Support arbitrary wavelength input among single-mode 1250 nm – 1650 nm, multimode 830 nm – 1350 nm. The device has been calibrated for attenuation under different wavelengths, any wavelength among above ranges is verified with accurate attenuation.
|Attenuation slew rate||25dB/s||25dB/s||25dB/s|
[1］Test wavelength: 1310 nm / 1550 nm for single-mode, 850 nm / 1300 nm for multimode
Two different platforms are available: