Optotest Light Sources
Optics & Photonics | Laser & Light Sources | Optical Sources
Ideal as a compact, stand-alone source or used in conjunction with an optical power meter to measure insertion loss. These light sources are available as single or multichannel device.
The OptoTest OP715 Benchtop LED / Laser Source can be configured up to 4 channels with a mix of LEDs and Lasers. The OP750 multichannel source can be configured with a mix of up to 24 individual or switched LED or LASER sources. Please request a custom quote for your project.
- Up to 24 LED sources in a 2U system
- Factory configurable wavelength mix, including 650nm, 850nm, and 1300nm
- Adjustable power level from 0% to 100% either through front panel or USB port
- Controlled launch condition, customer specific, Encircled Flux (EF) available
- Up to 24 channels with single or dual wavelength laser sources out of each port
- Factory configurable wavelength mix, including 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm, and 850nm VCSEL
- Adjustable power level up to 10dBm (depending on LASER) either through front panel or USB port
|Source||1310 nm / 1550 nm LASER||1310 nm / 1490 nm / 1550 nm / 1625 nm LASER||850 nm / 1300 nm LED|
|Source Center Wavelength||±30nm from nominal||±30nm from nominal||±30nm from nominal|
|Source Bandwidth||<10nm||<10nm||<140nm (850nm) <200nm (1300nm)|
|Internal Fiber||9/125μm (SMF28)||9/125μm (SMF28)||50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, 105/125μm|
|Launch Condition||N/A||N/A||Available upon request|
|Output Power (typical)||-1.5dBm||-2.5dBm||-18dBm (850nm) -20dBm (1300nm): 62.5/125μm|
CWDM Specialized Sources
OP750 multichannel source can support DFB lasers for all 18 ITU G.694.2 wavelengths commonly used when testing CWDM components.