Optics & Photonics | Laser & Light Sources | Optical Sources
Broadband optical sources are important for all applications that require a broad spectrum and a short coherence length, such as WDM and OCT.
SLED - Device
Stable light source plays an irreplaceable role in all optical testing and researching area. These light sources are characterized by an excellent spectrum over a wide wavelength range and are configurable for many wavelengths.
- Wide spectral range (3 dB spectral width 90 nm)
- High output power (10 mW)
- Excellent power stability
- Coarse wavelength division multiplexing (CWDM) network testing
- Passive optical network (PON) component manufacturing and testing
- Fiber sensing and spectral analysis.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
Parameters of SLED Broadband Light Source
|Model||SLED Broadband Light Source|
|3dB spectrum width (Typ.)*||90 nm|
|Output power (Typ.)*||10 mW|
|Fiber Type||SM 9/125; Panda PMF|
|Connector||high precision, high reliability interface, SC/FC flexible switching|
|Warming up time||20 minutes (if the storage temperature is different from the service|
|temperature, the preheating time is 60 minutes)||temperature, the preheating time is 60 minutes)|
|Recalibration period||2 years|
|Input power||AC 90~260V 50Hz|
*Measured wavelength is 1310/1550nm, and the spectral width and output power of SLED light source are related to the central wavelength.